Important Health Information
To our loyal customers:
With the developing COVID-19 situation, our highest priority is to keep our customers, employees and their families as safe as possible. We are closely following and assessing the challenges to our business and community, and we are committed to serving those who need our help.
As Mercedes-Benz of Richmond stays open for business, please be assured that we are taking every precaution to minimize the risk of transmitting COVID-19 in our facility. Here are some of the added measures we have implemented:
- Additional cleaning staff will be on duty throughout the day, maximizing sanitizing efforts
- We have added more hand sanitizer stations for customers and employees throughout the dealership
- Employees showing symptoms of any illness are not allowed on site and encouraged to take advantage of their paid sick leave
- Handshakes will be suspended
If you are uncomfortable staying at the dealership while your car is being serviced, we encourage you to take advantage of the following conveniences:
- Loaner vehicles will remain available for pre-booked appointments
- Night drop-off allows you to bring your vehicle to the dealership after hours and be notified for pick up at the completion of service
- Online bill pay allows you to pay at your convenience from any desktop computer or mobile device
- After using online bill pay you can call to request an express pick-up and we will have your vehicle out front and ready for you when you arrive
If you are interested in purchasing a vehicle but feel uncomfortable coming into the dealership, we encourage you to try our Online Shopper tool or try our At Home Shopper experience. With Online Shopper, every step from choosing the right vehicle to submitting a credit application can be completed from the comfort of your own home. Once the process is finished, we will even deliver your new or pre-owned vehicle right to your driveway. At Home Shopper will bring the dealership experience to you. One of our talented Sales Consultant will bring the vehicle of your choice to your home or place of business. To help ensure your safety, touch points inside and outside the vehicle will be sanitized prior to the vehicle leaving the dealership. The Sales Consultant will wear latex gloves to deliver vehicle to you and practice standards of social distancing throughout the appointment.
We hope these measures will allow us to continue serving our customers throughout these challenging circumstances. We will be monitoring the situation closely and will send updates if anything changes. Thank you for your continued trust in our business. If there is anything we can do to better meet your needs, please do not hesitate to ask.